Pirelli Phantom Sportscomp
- A “Classic” tread made with technology and compounds specific for medium – high performance bikes.
- Good precision on entry into bends and easy handling on mixed routes.
- Radial carcass structure with a steel belt at 0° for stability and a great feeling of control even on the most demanding surfaces.
- Pirelli considered it important to maintain the grooves with the distinctive “flash” pattern on the tread as an expression of competitiveness.
- Made with the most modern EPT design technologies developed in the WSBK, and thanks to multi-compound composition with three zones at the rear capable of optimising the area of contact, ensures the maximum grip on road and racetrack.
- Maximum performance on the racetrack and great reactivity on the road for incredible control of the bike in all situations.
- A tread with an aggressive pattern in line with the Rosso style.
Features and Benifits
- Racetrack Grip
- Street Handling
- On Track Consistency
- Wet Behavior
- Road Grip
- Economy on Road